Saturday, August 12, 2006

Thought 4


Check it out:
My mom was so troubled by my money situation a couple of nights ago that she got up out of bed and began to make a budget for me based on a $25,000 a year salary. Okay, if i'm making 25 k, that's $2,000/month, and if rent and utilities are $550 a month, which is possible, then my loan payments are $800 a month, that's $1350, minus 200-300/month for church, save/spend the rest... I can do it. I'm saving $200/month and still able to see a movie or go on a date or something.
I guess if you were my mom, you'd be thinking the same thing as her... and I guess she's not realling thinking much.... she's just more or less worried about my situation. I understand. I'm sure you would too if you knew where I stand financially.

All in all, though, I'm pretty sure I will be sucessful in LA. A job will open up at a Post house and all will be gravy from there. Maybe Birth Control will get optioned, or Josh will meet some people and ask me to be a part of his success.
The money things just doesn't scare me. Maybe I'm ignorant of what's going to happen, maybe I'll get a real big wake up call in LA, and I'll be all stressed and worried all the time about money.
Or maybe sucess waits for me in LA and I need to be able to see over all these obsticals right now so I'll be confident enough to go.
I'm really excited.

No comments: